[real-eyes] Re: Cassette recorders?

  • From: Mitchell Lynn <mitch.lynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 09:08:12 -0500

What you need is the digital equivalent of those little micro cassette
recorders popular in the mid-80s--small little buggers no bigger than a
deck of smokes. Operate one-handed and pretty well goof proof.

On 06/03/15 8:28 AM, Andrea Breier wrote:

Well the problem is that some of these folks are very newly blind and even
if RSB would get them a recorder more than likely they would be the very
small digital kind. I went to NLS and read up on the other recorder and it
was very expensive and it seemed very complicated for what they might to
just do the very basic note taking.