[real-eyes] Cassette recorders?

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 17:12:33 -0500

Hello everyone. I often meet people that are newly blind, or deaf blind and
are trying to learn how to use a computer with assistive equipment. They have
no way to take notes. I was thinking that if they had a tape recorder they
could refer to recorded notes to practice. These new digital recorders are
much to small and complicated for newbie blind folks. I was wondering if any
of you listers have a recorder that is not being used and you would be willing
to give it to a great cause. I have 2 a p h recorders and they both need to be
serviced by the telephone pioneers before I can get them into the hands that
really need them. So if you or anyone you might know have one, please email
call or im me privately to get my address. You could emen mail them free
matter for the blind. Thank you so much for your consideration!!