[real-eyes] Re: Battery Conditioning Recommended

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 05:37:09 -0500

Sorry, I can't type.  I guess I hit an M when I tried to type the
punctuation for that sentence.  My directions are supposed to say

> From anywhere, hit O chord, then I chord.  Then type a letter A.  This
> will tell you
> one of two things.  You need to calibrate or not calibrate.  If it says to
> calibrate, do the following.
> Place the brl note in an area that if it talks constantly it will not
> disturb you.  This has to be close to an a c outlet too, so that you can
> plug it in to a c power.
> Make sure that all storage cards are removed.  Then again type O  chord
> then I chord.  At this point type r for
> recalibrate.  This process is automatic.  It will do it's thing until is
> done and then it will announce or display battery test completed.  You can
> check on the progress by hitting the space bar. When is finished, it
> should say battery test completed.  I hope I got it right this time.

Regards,
Andrea M. Breier

Remember:
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..