[real-eyes] Re: Battery Conditioning Recommended

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:44:05 -0500

From anywhere, hit O chord, then I chord.  Then type a. m This will tell you
one of two things.  You need to calibrate or not calibrate.  If it says to
calibrate, do the following.
Place the brl note in an area that if it talks constantly it will not
disturb you.  This has to be close to an a c outlet too, so that you can
plug it in to a c power.
Then again type O  chord then I chord.  At this point type r for
recalibrate.  This process is automatic.  It will do it's thing until is
done and then it will announce or display battery test completed.  You can
check on the progress by hitting the space bar.

Regards,
Andrea M. Breier

Remember:
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..