[real-eyes] Re: Accessibility of Internet Explorer 10 and Outlook 2013 with Jaws 16

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 12:28:27 -0600

Has anyone found a way to add sender to the address book? Also be awhere
kim, that if you import your contacts as part of switching machines you will
need to type in the name of the contact, then hit control k to find a list
that will have the contacts your seeking. It will auto fill once it knows
that you know what you want. LOL. This drove me nuts when I upgrated to a
new lap top a few weeks ago...

It may not effect yah, but perhaps it will help somebody. Btw the Micro soft
team is still kicking but with screen reder users. Important to note, if you
call Microsoft it's ok to allow them into your system remotely.

However if anyone ever calls you and asks you to allow them into your system
to resolve some thrit.

Give them a chance to speek to Mr. Dile tone. I guess you could have the
number of the f.b.i. field office handy and ask the caller to contact your
husben at work because he's needing computer help.

Not  shore if it's leagle to do that, but it will get the person off of your
phone, and perhaps get you removed from there list...