[real-eyes] Accessibility of Internet Explorer 10 and Outlook 2013 with Jaws 16

  • From: "Kimberly A. Morrow, PhD" <morrowka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:06:51 +0000

Question: In comparison to Internet Explorer 8, which I currently have, how
accessible is Internet Explorer 10? Also, in comparison to Outlook 2003, how
accessible is Outlook 2013?

Are there any significant accessibility concernes with these newer versions?

Everyone at my workplace has upgraded to these newer versions, and if they're
accessible, I think it's about time that I get on board!

Thanks,

Kim

Kimberly A. Morrow, PhD
Communications Coordinator, Message of Hope
Unity
Message of Hope Ministry
1901 NW Blue Parkway
Unity Village, MO 64065