[rc3r] Re: Update

  • From: "Ben Swann" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bswannrr@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 09:27:31 +0000 (UTC)

Sorry about your Lab.  Been there many times. Ben

On Sunday, June 7, 2015 11:10 AM, William Robertson <wsrsummer@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Tom,Thinking of you and your family, including your other dog.Bill
On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 9:29 AM, Ken Young <kanawha72@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tom,

 I'm so sorry to hear this. He was pretty much an unofficial member of the
club. Pets are family members and it hurts to loose one.

Ken

On 6/4/2015 9:53 PM, tlg225ccr94@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 Just a quick note, guys. Our 11 year old Lab has the canine version of ALS
(Lou Gehrig's disease). He has just reached a point that he cannot swallow
well. Pray that he passes peacefully in his sleep. Otherwise we will have to
euthanize him tomorrow. For those that made it to the work day for Dexter's
layout, he really did enjoy seeing everyone for the last time and hanging out
"with the guys" on the deck.
All for now, I'm tearing up...
Gilly