[rc3r] Re: Raffle 2nd Place Prize

  • From: "Ben Swann" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bswannrr" for DMARC)
  • To: "rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 11:47:19 +0000 (UTC)

Although I think it would be a nice idea.  I agree with John.  I think we
should talk about this at the end of the GBGH display.  If the group wants to
have a 2nd prize, then we should do it.   It's too late to do it this year. Ben

On Wednesday, December 9, 2015 10:47 PM, John Crockett
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you do it this time, there will be an expectation of a 2nd prize each year,
even if sales are not as good as they have been this year.  This is, for
whatever reason, and atypical year based on past sales.  I don't think we
should change the rules at this point/ John