[rc3r] Re: News

  • From: "Ben Swann" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bswannrr@yahoo" for DMARC)
  • To: "rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 10:26:26 +0000 (UTC)

Good for you.  I wish you the best of luck. Ben

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 8:47 PM, "pcondro@xxxxxxxxx" <pcondro@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If transport is now an issue, my 3X7 MTH track layout is available to use.
Peter

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 7, 2015, at 8:14 PM, tlg225ccr94@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Work session tomorrow after 5:00 PM. I need to check my schedule tomorrow @
work. I thought Goddard School was on the 20th, maybe it's the 22nd.....   On
07/07/15, Bantle, Jack A.<jack.bantle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All:
Now that Harold is once again contributing to the economy (Good luck!), we do
have the problem as to how to transport the layout to the Children's hospital.
Do we have a work session tomorrow (Wednesday) and if so, what time?  We can
discuss the logistics of the Children's hospital venue at that time.
yours,
Jack