[rc3r] Re: News

  • From: Peter Condro <pcondro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 13:40:55 -0400

Great news Howard!

Pretty soon we're going to outgrow our trailer and an 18 wheeler with the
River City 3 Railers logo on it seems like it would be a cool thing to have!

Peter

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Harold Walker <19hwalker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To my friends,

As we all know things and goals change as we progress through our lives.
As much as I have enjoyed this “First Retirement”, I knew that I wanted to
do more, do something different, and not be confined by 4 walls of a retail
establishment. I want to let everyone know that I have accepted a position
with Swift Transportation and Logistics. I have obtained my CDL permit and
will be starting employment on July 20th. I am excited that I will be out
learning the industry from the drivers perspective and being able to see
much of the country that we all love. My goal is to enter logistics
management within 2 years and I look forward to learning it as a driver and
transportation expert. I will be based and working out of Richmond. All of
you are important to me and I will continue to be part of the train
community as much as time allows me over the next few months.

I do want to take a moment to thank my wonderful wife Wanda!!! She
continues to support me for my career goals and for that I am so thankful
to have her as my partner in life.

Everyone take care and see you soon.

Best regards,
Harold