[rbp-vienna] Re: Shopping

  • From: "Stefan Ottinger" <ottinger@xxxxxx>
  • To: <rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 21:25:55 +0200

Hi,

@Christoph: Do you have to work all afternoon? The train does not leave before
17:20. You can make it.

And if they won't let you go to a bachelor (!) party on a Saturday (!) … fuck
them, find a new employer.

> > I suppose this also depends whether we'll go to Ronacher tomorrow or

> not.

Sorry, my girlfriend asked. But the break is too short. The actresses are not
able to come outside. Especially the ones who would have been up for this kind
of fun will have to be on stage right after the break. So no musical challenge
tomorrow I'm afraid.

> > - Hair spray. They have some at http://www.witte.at/cms/ ==> Is there

> > anywhere nearby that could fetch a red one? If not, I'll fetch some

> > tomorrow morning or on the way to the city

It's not too far from my place. I can go there tomorrow before we meet. They
are open until 5.

Is one can of spray enough?

> > I did not buy any beers, because I don't remember which ones of the

> > "famous" brands we talked about on wednesday evening.

> > Do we want to get some and cool them, and meet in the Stadtpark, or go

> > and have a beer on the way in one place not too far from Rudi's?

The mentioned brand is "Gambrinus", although I would not consider that a must ;)

We could buy some already cold beer and snacks in a supermarket and chill in
the park a bit - we should make use of the nice weather. Plus: it's better to
do the hair coloring outside …

But as the Ronacher part is skipped, we could go to any park, not just
Stadtpark. Plus: without a big detour, Hauptbahnhof is in walking distance from
Rudi's place.

By the way, just checking: Rudi still lives there, right?

Juchgasse 40/3

1030 Wien

So we all meet there at 3 to pick him up?

See you,

Stefan

  _____