[rbp-vienna] Re: Shopping

  • From: Christoph Lanz <christoph.lanz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:29:53 +0200

Hi,

Stroh 80: IIRC you could get half-liter bottles at Gourmet SPAR.

Cheap condomes: ask bonding :-p
More serious: some time ago you could get free condoms at AIDS-Hilfe. We
got enough for all SC welcome packages once, but i think they stopped to
give out free condoms a while ago.
Even more serious: for ease of organization, i'd say just go to the next
BIPA/dm/drugstore of your choice and buy a cheap pack. How many did you
guys have in mind?

And most serious: looks like i have to work tomorrow afternoon (>_<)
:-((((((((((((((
(insert your favourite negative emoticon here)
So it looks like i can't join you guys at all.

Crap.
CGA

-sent from my android phone

Am 26.04.2013 16:18 schrieb "Manuel Bernhardt" <bernhardt.manuel@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I just went shopping:

DONE
- Klopfer (mix of 25)
- Jägermeister, Klopfersize (9)
- Manner Schnitten (2x)
- Kaltwachssreifen with Strawberry scent

TODO:
- Stroh 80, 1/2 L (I would not go for a whole L because we have to
carry it and won't drink it, and don't want to burn Bratislava down
either) -- any ideas where they could have 1/2 L ones?
- Condoms - cheap ones - at least, cheaper than all the branded ones.
Any ideas where to find cheap condoms?
- Hair spray. They have some at http://www.witte.at/cms/ ==> Is there
anywhere nearby that could fetch a red one? If not, I'll fetch some
tomorrow morning or on the way to the city

I did not buy any beers, because I don't remember which ones of the
"famous" brands we talked about on wednesday evening.
Do we want to get some and cool them, and meet in the Stadtpark, or go
and have a beer on the way in one place not too far from Rudi's?
I suppose this also depends whether we'll go to Ronacher tomorrow or not.

Anything more we need?

Cheers,

manu