[ratpack] Re: carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx has shared: Porsche announces Rennsport Reunion IV set for Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - AutoWeek Magazine

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 05:57:49 -0600

Great pics Ray. That was some event.

This link:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cruisin/cruisin2011/20110304/1949%20Chevy%20COE%2001%2001_jpg.html
THe Cab Over Chevy looks just like the one in the garage next to Cort's
cars. That one has a modern Semi Tractor sleeper grafted to it. I like the
way the one in the pic has the extended cab and suicide doors.

No shortage of kool kars there.

Progress on the Monte is good too. I sent that space saver Tuesday.

JC