[ratpack] Re: This is interesting...

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:27:09 +0000 (UTC)

Mike:

Great photo, but, I agree with the judges.

The chances of that photographer being there at night, just at the instant a
"wild" wolf   jumped over the gate, breaking his infrared trigger beam, and
capturing that  perfectly framed  and exposed photo  at the peak of the  jump,
approaches astronomical, and causes my cynical mind to holler "Rehearsed!"

Not saying it couldn't have been done...if the photog was the luckiest human
being in the universe at that moment.  The wolf may have been wild, but his
senses would tell him the  photographer and/or  his equipment was
there! And, what the photog had for lunch yesterday.  It  was
probably  habituated to people, and likely heading for a  regular meal.