[ratpack] Re: This Saturday

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:50:08 -0600

Oh, man! I'd be pumped, too. Holy smokes. All by yer lonesome with a camera and all those kool of race cars? Ya gonna be alone and shootin Thursday thru Sunday?

Oh..we gotta call the event "The Rolex Historic Motorsports Reunion" now. Sheesh! I dunno how they do it, but that Saturday is the first day of Speed Week. I'll already be fairly rank having been there since the previous Monday. I spose a wash stand in the tent would be a good idea, especially if I'm gonna be settin up residence 5 times this year. Hell, maybe I otta get some indigents from Bendover to set all the stuff up for me for a case of cervesa each time.

Another thing I don't understand. How are ya sposedta take in the Pebble Beach Concours when it overlaps the Sunday racing? Do the Concours in the morning and then take a helicopter into the track for the afternoon races?

Well, I'll be thinkin about ya when I'm out there lookin out for rattlesnakes.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 7/22/2010 7:24 PM, Larry Knight wrote:
Wish I Could, 24th family festivities ya know. I did just book my trip to the Monterey Historics today!!! Takin the whole Famdamily, and camping at the track in a tent. I should be rank by Sunday!!! Family flies home right before the races, leaving just me, the Nikon, and the tent. Ya, I guess you could say I am pumped. I look forward to pics from the car show and the bikes on Sat, I'll see if I can get a pic of a beauty queen or two at the parade.
Later
Larr

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I just noticed that motorcycles are going to be racing this
    weekend at the track. Anybody up for a hot day in the sun shooting
    bikes?

    Dr Z

-- Dr. Z
    aka Michael Wells