[ratpack] Re: This Saturday

  • From: Larry Knight <carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:24:56 -0600

Wish I Could, 24th family festivities ya know. I did just book my trip to
the Monterey Historics today!!! Takin the whole Famdamily, and camping at
the track in a tent. I should be rank by Sunday!!! Family flies home right
before the races, leaving just me, the Nikon, and the tent. Ya, I guess you
could say I am pumped.

I look forward to pics from the car show and the bikes on Sat, I'll see if I
can get a pic of a beauty queen or two at the parade.
Later
Larr