[ratpack] Re: The new year

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:31:32 -0600

Funny,

I got the tripod out after getting 34 roses for Cindy. The 27th of Dec was
34 years together (exclusively... except for about 7 months during a move.
Long story) It will be 30 years married in August. She counts the married
number only. I count the longer of the 2.

Anyway, I couldn't resist getting a few shots. Roses are just one if the
coolest flowers. I think they are great.

So, see attached tidbit.

Happy New Year!
JC

---