[ratpack] Re: The Moon

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:29:44 +0000 (UTC)

Nice photo, John.   Good to know there is another photo nut like me, taking
pixes of all and sundry, out there somewhere.

Gonna try the SE corner of the airport golf course parking lot for airplane
pixes this A.M. It was suggested by the airport's head of security when I
inquired where was  good, since they  eliminated the little "grassy knoll"
where the public could take pixes shortly after 9-11.

If I am not heard from again, been nice knowing you. C