[ratpack] Re: Some of my recent projects

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 07:14:34 -0500

Yes. I do the photography. Trial by fire method. I have worn out 3 SLR's
practicing, and I am on my third digital now. Macro mostly, but I have a kid
that's almost 23, so documenting his life was important. Then when I got the
gold allergy, I turned to the hot rod hobby for therapy. I realized I didn't
think about all the BS in life when I was tinkering on the car. I have
always been a car nut, just not practicing until about 12 or 14 years ago.
That's when I started looking for info online and found the El Camino list
and "met" Ray (back in the day when there were only 72 hits for jewelry in
Yahoo, and I was one of them... I still own the www.goldart.net domain, but
my brother uses it).

I sure hope your wife does well. They do amazing stuff these days, and I can
attest to that. What is her name? Gall bladder stuff is toxic. There is a
guy on the Elky list, Larry, that has had rounds with it, and is still as
cantankerous as ever! Take it easy. She's in our prayers.

Peace,
JC