[ratpack] Re: Sensor cleaning

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rat Pack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:37:45 -0600

I have 2 pics attached. Looks like I'll have to try again. in the first pic,
I can see one spot at the pointer, and it's less visible than the 2 spots I
had before. If I use the automatic level control on Photoshop. it makes a
lot more jump out at me. This is the same pic, with different effects to
show spots.

I'll have to try again after work.

JC