[ratpack] Re: Salt Flats

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:44:30 +0000 (UTC)

Not yet, Herr Doktor Z...The airshow in Idaho Falls got in the way, and getting
my computer repaired,  plus I am coming down with a summer cold.  I was
planning that for today, but the shooting range was calling very
insistently. What's aguy to do?

Is there enough water now?  I have an appointment at 8 A.M. tomorrow,  then
am going to Cabela's, and have to pick my wife up at the airport, and to a play
with my daughter Friday, so maybe Saturday, when I can check out the Heber
Airport Museum, too. Is there a best time of day for the light?

 Hmmmm....now I am beginning to sound like Ray. I hope "Camp Rat" works out
well, although I hear Ray fixed the electric blanket he is going to use with
parts from a toaster. But...he just gets warm, and it pops him out of
bed!..Later, C.

oS CA----- Original Message -----