[ratpack] Re: Salt Flats

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:27:31 -0600

Well, I was there just a couple of weekends ago so I believe there will be
enough water. Last year when I made the trek there was still a fair amout of
water so you should be fine. I recommend starting your hike up the canyon
before 8:00AM, you'll beat the sun and the contrast bright light brings.

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells