[ratpack] Rebel XT sensor Cleaning

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rat Pack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 19:42:59 -0600

This thread probably should have been on the Rat Pack from the beginning. I
didn't notice on my first reply... sorry. CC: to Rat Pack

I took a look at the sensor, and I can see the dirt on it. I am just going
to put a good charge on the battery before I try to clean it off. My little
blower bulb did nothing to get rid of the dirt on it.

I'll probably work on it in the morning with a clear head and steady hands.

I'll attach a picture that shows the dust real well. Ignore the lint from
the rag that was cleaning the emblem.....I had nothing to do with that!

Hopefully I will have success ....... if a jeweler can't manage, the world
is in trouble.

JC

---
John Christensen