[ratpack] Get-together idea

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:45:56 +0000 (UTC)

Would it be a good idea to have a short presentation on some aspect of the dark
art of Photography during our monthly get-togethers?   After all, we is
photographers, right? (not just car nutz who happen to have cameras.)

Not long, or complicated, suited to the least intelligent of us'ns? (me)

I would appreciate something about resizing photeaux for email, and I have a
couple of ideas floating around, like:

Light modifiers; their care, feeding, and attachment.  Or maybe, metering:
Matrix, center weighted, or spot.

Orrrr... What the hell is color balance, and why should I care when auto
does it so well?

What do yoiu guys think?

Carl