[ratpack] Pictures from trip

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rat Pack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:49:09 -0400

I thought the group may like these. This is a Civil War era fort on the
island of Key West. It was also important around the beginning of the
Spanish American War.

One is a stack of cannon balls..... looks like a painting! The cannons they
were shot from. See the row of them on the left. Also the mote surrounding
the fort from the side away from the sea.

I have some great tropical pics. Cool homes, and flora. We didn't get lucky
on the sunsets.

JC