[ratpack] Oversteer for Larry

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 23:31:45 -0600

Since he's off to the Monterrey Historics, I figger I'd give him a vicarious dose of oversteer. Not the best line outta Release. Kinda kills the momentum heading down the straight (they used the perimeter course today.) At least he didn't spin in my direction.

One quick not about the track. The tower near Black Rock is infested with termites. I had to leave within minutes of sittin my butt down...I was covered with flyin, crawlin things. Not my idea of phun.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program