[ratpack] Admin: server was down

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 21:25:51 -0600

I was away from home today and apparently there was a power outage longer than the UPS could handle.  When I got home, everything was down.  It's alive again, bur I apologize for the inconvenience if anyone experienced it.

The reason I was away is that my friend, Jim Halladay and I have managed to turn a rusty old POS trailer into....

...a rusty old POS trailer with scaffolding on it.  We've really done a lot to insure that it's safe and safety rails and tactile edge guards will be added Monday.  I got a one-day reprieve on the salt flats trip.  I don't have to be there until Tuesday.  That one day is worth its weight in gold right about now.

I'm hoping to be at the track well before 8 cuz I have some posters to deliver.  Hope to see as many of ya as I can.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program