[ratpack] Macro lens

  • From: Aleta Boyce <alboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:11:39 -0600

Mark,
thanks, I love it so far - no complaints, and I'm enjoying exploring ALL kinds of new subject matter, as you can see.
The Fruit tarts were GREAT, and I got the focus right where I needed it. I've done small oil paintings of two of the pastries so far, and i HAVE to use photos, as they don't last more than an hour at my house.

Canon Macro lens EF-S 60mm 1:2.8

I would rather have one good lens than 5 mediocre or cheap ones, so I research a lot before I purchase, and now I have 2 lenses - one for the track, landscapes, etc. and one for portraits, still life and macro.
Anything else and I'll rent a lens for a day to try it out first,

Now paintbrushes - I have about a hundred of all sizes and kinds, and several types of paints in all colors and media.
Life is good, I love being a decadent American.
al

On Mar 15, 2011, at 9:42 PM, Mark Smith wrote:

Aleta
Very nice photo.
What is the macro lens you have. I like the look it gives