[ratpack] Re: Macro Madness

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:37:53 -0700

One of the best photographers I've met used a Sony 2 MP point and shoot
camera. Her advantage was that she was a painter and she had a very artistic
eye so she was very selective & meticulous in her composition.

Most of you should remember Kenny Roberts, he once said it was 10% bike &
90% rider, no truer words were ever spoken. Nice work!

Michael

--
Michael Wells
MCWells Photography