[ratpack] A Cloudy Day in Paradise

  • From: "Rick Draganowski" <dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:10:03 -0800

This picture was taken last week from my yard. Natural light. (overcast is
good) The 140 year old bricks piled in the foreground are from the brick mill a
mile and a half south which closed about 1901 or so. No computer editing was
done. This is what my camera saw.

I may be isolated but I feel like I belong here.

Rick Draganowski
(Soli Deo Gloria)

p.s. By the way I am an artist. Won several art shows with my watercolors.

p.p.s. I gotta take a self portrait for my book editor. And my tripod is out in
my shop and I am too lazy to get it. We will see.