[ratpack] Re: Just in case you didn't know...

  • From: Ray The Rat <RayTheRat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:43:15 -0600

Yawn. I think Carl nailed it. The lawsuits are inevitable. That may give them the reason to close the track. Sorry about the negativity but I don't see much to be positive about.

RtR

On 3/13/2011 10:52 PM, Michael Wells wrote:
All,

Just in case you didn't know, there is a new addition to MMP. Enclosed you will find that a new tower has been built next to the Admin building. I asked if it was a comm tower but was told it is a zip-line ride that will allow you to fall from a 194' tower to the karting center. An attraction I'm sure will lure back all of the big races MMP has lost this year. What will they think of next?

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells