[ratpack] Re: Just in case you didn't know...

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:23:47 +0000 (UTC)

Hoo BOY! Somebody is sure thinking BIG!  I mean, like absolute class-act
GINORMOUS!  O yes, I'd travel to the MMP just to use that thing...absolutely I
would... maybe a free day pass will be offered to the race teams' families as
part of the entrance fee? When are they adding the Carousel and Ferris Wheel?

I can hear it now, over the speaker system:" Hurry, Hurry! Step right up; those
who can't swim, climb a tree...the elephants are about to P......EANUTS!
peanuts! Getcha red-hot Peanuts here!"

Maybe they'll name it the Jerry Sloan Memorial Tower...the Possibilities Are
Endless!  I can hardly wait for the first wrongful death lawsuit to be filed.

Sticking around just to see what will happen next.  C.