[ratpack] Re: Hallelujah

  • From: Mark Smith <muttley128@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rat Pack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:07:22 -0600

Glad yer back in the saddle.
I hope i dont ever need to use him.
Ray what other camping gear ya need i have some.
No generator or two room tent but have a few things.
Let me know

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:53:24 -0600
From: rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ratpack] Re: Hallelujah

    Way kool.  Glad ya got it back.  Steve's
      an ok guy.

    Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email
program

    On 7/21/2010 5:43 PM, Michael Wells wrote:
    All,

      Steve from Kew's has laid his hands on my sick XTi and it is
      healed, can I have a Hallelujah, thank ya brother amen.

      Dr Z

      --

      Dr. Z

      aka Michael Wells