[ratpack] Re: Champaign

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 21:39:59 -0500

2 quick pics. one of the graduate, and the other of the car he bought today.
He traded a 2002 Volvo S60 for a 2007 C70, the top folds in to the trunk.
Nice car that was well cared for (and new ones are $50K). He loves the style
of these. After driving about 8 cars, it was down to that or a brand new
Altima..... I don't think so..... This one is a turbo 5 cyl. It was nice
enough to have the top down a couple times today. He is on top of the world
at the moment. The black Certified 2008 CTS was right there in the running,
but about $4K too much.

The 2002 needed tires, shocks, struts, O2 sensors, paint (college rash),
maybe CV joints, transmission is making noise....... basically, we were
afraid if it took a dump, we might not be able to sell it at all, or even
make it back home after the trip down here. So we bailed on it. All Nate's
deal. He can afford it now.

JC