[ratpack] Re: Champaign

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 06:19:04 -0500

Yes, actually ..... He is brutally honest about telling you what not to do.
Especially things you don't need.

He has been telling me for months to dump the land line and get a magic jack
to save money. I hear the math on it every month (Economics degree..) I pay
$25 a month for a land line that I use only for Faxes (pretty much) and to
have a contact number that's permanent with an answering machine. We use it
5 to 15 minutes a month, and it's mostly soliciting that calls. One day I'll
listen, and he'll tell me I told you so.

He is getting ready to dump the 2002 Volvo before it bite$ back on
maintenance. Even if he has to take a hit on the balance. Might even be
today on a QX35 he is looking at.

JC