[ratpack] Re: Am I nutz??

  • From: Larry Knight <carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:01:09 -0600

I was organizing my photo stuff the other day and stumbled onto my old
Pentax K1000 file camera, with telephoto lens. I don't miss it at all. It
took me a second or two to figure out there is no LCD screen on the back.
Just for fun, I pressed the shutter, oops, there is still film in it. I
wonder whats on it?? Might be some racing pics from Laguna in 1993. Wish I
could just fire it up and check the LCD screen!!! NO I am never going back
to film!! I don't really think of myself as young and always needing instant
gratification, but in the photography world, I need it!!!
Larr