[ratpack] Re: 2 Track Rats

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:22:26 +0000 (UTC)

Hee hee!  Good try, Dr. Z!  No more 170-500 for you!  I just knew he was going
to say that.  Don't EVER mess with a retired adjuster...they will play
hardball!

When one considers the source of the erroneous and patently false Nikonian
remark concerning us Swave and Deboner...or izzit Suave and Debonair?...I keep
forgetting... Nikonians (jealousy is such a childish emotion, don't you
think?)...it is both understandable and forgivable. lol :)  C.