[ratpack] Re: 2 Track Rats

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:48:53 -0600

Get in line and lots of luck getting any thing out of this old track rat.  That
could also be the last time you get to use my 170 X 500.  Canon's don't fail
taking photos of other Canon users, you must have taken a photo of a Nikonion
user or been near a Nikon user.  We know that they send out vibrations from the
dark side.

P.