[ranglist] a special edition for the world boomerang cup in Kiel, only 86boomerangs !

  • From: Wallaby Boomerangs <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RANGLIST BOOMERANG TALK <BoomerangTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,RANGLIST NOUVELLE <ranglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,10 ANGLOPHONES <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,21 CUSTOMERS WALLABY <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,24 PEOPLE WITH INTEREST IN BOOMERANG <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,30 Brad Pedersen <dynatech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,30 John Harris <UcanFly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,30 Jim <wild.card@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 17:03:18 -0400

Hello everyone,

To celebrate the World cup in Kiel which is come very soon, I made a limite=
edition of my three-bladed model in wood call the Warukay.
I enclosed the pictures.
It is a boomerang for those who wants a very special boomerang as a
souvenir.  They are all signed, with a number on it up to 86. To note that
the models for left-handed people are 30-37-43-66-69-84. The model number 5=
4
is not available any more.
As usual, I handpainted  the surface with aboriginals designs but a little
more elaborate than usually, each model still unique and is signed. I have
to apply to the center the official logo of World cup 2002.
They come with a nice packaging and the instructions.

- For Europe, I sell them 43,00 Euro, shipping included.
- For the USA, it will be 40,00 $ US, shipping included
- For Canada and the rest of the world, 60,00 $ Canadian, shipping included=
.

If you have a number preferably, please let me know which one.
Have a good season.

St=E9phane Marguerite
Designer

WALLABY BOOMERANGS
Designed by St=E9phane Marguerite

5026 Cartier, Montr=E9al, QC, H2H 1X5, CANADA
Tel: (514) 597-1333

www.wallabyboomerangs.com

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This eMail goes out to anyone who might have an interest in the following.
If you don't wish to receive any further mailings, please ask to be deleted
from this list. Also inform us about any multiple mailings and tell us,
which address to keep and which to delete. If you know of anybody, who migh=
also be interested in this, please forward this eMail accordingly. Thank yo=

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: warukay kiel vert.jpg

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: warukay kiel orange.jpg