[radioastro] Teleconference to discuss CML III with Prof. Eng. Alfonso F. Castillo Abrego

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Radio JOVE NASA GSFC <radiojove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alfonso CastilloAbrego <cendap@xxxxxxxxxxx>, red-radioastronomia-en-espanol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, radioastronomia-del-pescador-de-galaxias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:46:08 -0700

Hello Prof. Castillo and all Participants,

I copy below a message from Prof. Castillo. He is interested in having a
Teleconference in Spanish, to discuss CML III and various means to compute
it, with his Students. This might be of interest to other Spanish speakers
in Radio JOVE.

Alfonso directs the Manuel Peimbert Sierra Radio Observatory at the
Preparatory School of the National Autonomous University of Mexico in
Mexico City, the largest University in Mexico.

I hope we can find the means to arrange this, perhaps during one of our
regular forthcoming Radio JOVE Teleconferences or at a separate time.

Many thanks
Best regards
Victor Herrero Arrieta

HOLA VICTOR:

   ME INTERESA ESOS CALCULOS PARA MIS ESTUDIANTES SERIA INTERESANTE QUE
ELLOS LO MANEJARAN
ME LOS PODRIAS ENVIAR O COMO PODEMOS HACERLO PARA QUE MEJOR QUE TU LOS
EXPLICARAS
PUEDE SER EN UN TELECOM ¿TE PARECE?

SALUDOS CORDIALES

ALFONSO

ING. ALFONSO F. CASTILLO ABREGO
RADIO OBSERVATORIO MANUEL PEIMBERT SIERRA
PREPA 5 UNAM
TEL. OF. 49-87-98-85
MOVIL: 55-37-34-50-71