[radioastro] Radio JOVE Observer Francisco Bersunses on Spanish Television

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Radio JOVE NASA GSFC <radiojove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, FRANCISCO BERSUNSES <siriober@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ramon Menendez <OVIEDO126@xxxxxxxxx>, red-radioastronomia-en-espanol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, radioastronomia-del-pescador-de-galaxias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Leonard Garcia <leonard.n.garcia@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:58:24 -0700

Radio JOVE Observer Francisco Bersunses on Spanish Television

This morning I had the pleasure of watching Francisco in an interview with
Spanish Television in Vendrell, Catalunya, Spain, explaining topics of
Radio Astronomy and Radio JOVE.

I attach two screen images, in one of them you will see his Radio JOVE Kit
Receiver on the table.

The interview was conducted in the Catalan Language, one of several spoken
in Spain. What we usually call Spanish Language is the Castellano Language
of Central Spain.

I copy the Spanish Radio Astronomy lists edited by Radio JOVE Observer and
Emeritus Professor Ramon Menendez, University of Oviedo, Principado de
Asturias, Spain.

I hope Francisco will publish a article in English describing the
interview, with a couple of images, in the Radio JOVE Bulletin. I copy Dr.
Leonard Garcia, Editor of the Bulletin.

Kudos to Francisco
Best regards
Victor Herrero Arrieta