[radioastro] Great Io-B storm on October 28, 2010

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RadioAstro <radioastro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 06:52:12 -0700

Hello Radio Astronomers,

I observed Io-B with Wes Greenman's Polarimeter data stream and chatted with
Tom Ashcraft observing in New Mexico. We had a good time enjoying this
wonderful Io-B.
My thanks to Wes.

Io-B is "generally" Right Hand Polarized, and this one "generally" lived to
its reputation.

I attach an annotated Radio Sky Pipe chart, showing a period of very good
activity.

Best regards,

Victor Herrero

Messages  //www.freelists.org/archive/radioastro