[racktables-users] Re: site network vlan mapping

  • From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:27:11 +0100

VLAN support is based by domain, which can be any text string you want,
including a site name. IPv4 addresses are global, however. Do you mean you
use the same RFC 1918 private IP space at each site?

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Perl is like vise grips. You can do anything with it but it is the
wrong tool for every job."