[racktables-users] Re: is anyone running RackTables on PHP version < 5.2.0?

  • From: Gary Every <Gary.Every@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:59:36 -0700

Use a diff repo:

http://www.webtatic.com/packages/php53/

Gary Every
Sr. Unix Administrator
480-327-4613 direct

Channel Intelligence |
www.channelintelligence.com<http://www.channelintelligence.com>
CI Boost™ Services  Outperform Online™
Display Advertising | Paid Search | Product Search | Shopping Engines |
Marketplaces | Where-to-Buy | Webstore

On Mar 20, 2012, at 10:56 AM, Rob Walker wrote:

CentOS 5 is on php5.1.6.

php.x86_64 0:5.1.6-32.el5

Is it possible to get 5.2 on CentOS 5?  I haven't looked, I am not
asking anyone to do my work for me, but if you have had experience, I
would appreciate any pointers.

Thanks,
Rob

On 3/20/12 10:31 AM, Denis Ovsienko wrote:
Hello, list.

I wonder how many people out there have a strong reason to keep using PHP
version less than 5.2.0 (i.e. without any upgrade options available). If you
think PHP >= 5.2.0 should not become the requirement for 0.20.x releases, tell
this.

The information contained in this email message is considered confidential and
proprietary to the sender and is intended solely for review and use by the
named recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the
sender by reply email and delete the message.