[racktables-users] Re: expirations page, hardcoded values

  • From: "Miller, RussellX J" <russellx.j.miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 16:29:47 +0000

> Your contribution is very welcome and if you want to convince Intel to invest
> a bit of time to give some love to racktable, you would be very very
> welcome.

As you said, we are all very busy.  Myself included.  I doubt I can convince
Intel of much,
but this project interests me, perhaps I'll help out a bit on my own time.
This is one project
that doesn't require the resources of a large company to work on.

> I was thinking to use python or a better language than PHP for the backend
> code. But I don't have the programming experience to do the redesign and
> architecture/data structure of this project.

At least you're not using Ruby.  Props for that.

--Russell