[racktables-users] Re: Upgrade from 0.19.12 to 0.19.14 and date formats

  • From: csmall <csmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 13:35:04 +1100

On 19.10.2012 14:51, Denis Ovsienko wrote:

There are two forms for config options editing. The one at
Configuration/My account/Interface preferences is indeed related to
the UserConfig table. I cannot confirm right now it produces an error
for an LDAP user, but this may happen. The other form is at
Configuration/User interface and it does exactly what you were looking
for (sets default options for all users). Does it help?

Thanks to everyone who confirmed there is a second way of doing this. Some minimal poking around shows that the Config table has a default date format in the DATETIME_FORMAT row so a simple "update Config set varvalue='d/m/Y' where varname='DATETIME_FORMAT';" seems to have done what I needed.