[racktables-users] Re: Tagging users

  • From: "Mills, Matt" <mmills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:02:37 -0500

> I had created a local user and then logged out of racktables which presented
> me with a login prompt that did not accept any credentials.

I actually have been meaning to ask someone about that... When I was setting up
racktables to do LDAP auth I noticed (after a while of frustration) that when
you log out it forwards you back to the same url but prompts for credentials.
In effect it forwards you back to the logout page but prompts you for
credentials before you log out so when you can log in to log out... Has this
been fixed in a new  revision and I just need to update?

Thanks,
Matt Mills