[racktables-users] Re: Tagging users

  • From: James Osbourn <james.osbourn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:18:58 +0000

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your feedback.  I have actually found out what was going wrong with
my prior test.

I had created a local user and then logged out of racktables which presented me
with a login prompt that did not accept any credentials.  I therefore assumed
that it was not working.  In fact it was the result of how the webserver and
client was handling the session.  If I restarted my browser I was able to
connect without any problems.

I have since tested permissions via tags and it is working fine.  It would be
useful if I could resolve the logout issue.  Any help you can give regarding
this would be appreciated.

Thanks

James