[racktables-users] Re: SSH commands from PHP

  • From: Marc <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:26:28 +0200

http://phpseclib.sourceforge.net/index.html

Here you can find some examples and from the looks off it maybe it can be implementated with racktables.

On 8/28/12 3:50 PM, Denis Ovsienko wrote:
28.08.2012, 17:37, "J Lee" <juleedev@xxxxxxxxx>:
hey there.  I saw a message problems using the 802.1q section in racktables...
and also about using SSH in scripts.

I don't know too much about racktables yet but just fyi. using phpseclib, it
looks like you can run multiple SSH commands from php script.
if you'd like i can post some sample code i've been playing around with.
it may or may not help.

Sure, a working sample could help here. What is required is a script that could
take an input file with commands like this:

conf t
int gi0/10
switchport access vlan 2
end

...and produce an output file with an exact copy of the session.

--
*Met vriendelijke groet,*

Marc de Rooy
Technische medewerker
Datacenter Engineer
Flexwebhosting/FXW

DISCLAIMER De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht onterecht ontvangt, vragen wij u het volgende: gebruik de inhoud niet; informeer de afzender door het bericht te retourneren; en vernietig de inhoud.

The information contained in this message may be confidential and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please do not use the contents, inform us immediately and delete its content.