[racktables-users] Re: RackTables RPM

  • From: Luis Fernando Lacayo <lflacayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 08:43:40 -0500

Hummm!!!   I was just trying to help out.  But you are right that script
is no longer there.  That was a script that allowed you to supply the
password for the admin user.  I have not done a fresh install since I
have started  using RackTables so I did not notice that the script was
missing.

Good luck, and thanks for your work on creating the RPM.

Luis